Priest Levelling Guide
If your prefer helping others, support them through healing and boosting the morale and energy of your comrades at arms, then the Priest is the perfect character for you. Though most people prefer to be in the middle of all the action, swinging a sword or axe, nor blasting enemies with a powerful spell, the priest approaches things in a different light. The ways of the priest is to win conflict by urging teamwork and togetherness, thus dubbed as a support unit. Starting with the priest could be quite tricky and a lot of people search for a priest levelling guide all the time. Below are just a few tactics and guides on how to use and create a pretty formidable priest.
They are as listed below.
● Weapons – when it comes to weapons, priest are usually not adept at learning them and utilizing them up to their full potential. It is most wise for a priest to spend minimal amount on weapons. Something less costly yet effective like a mace, club or dagger would suffice. Rather than spending wealth on weapons, rather invest on the priest’s core competency which is healing or curing.
● Spells – there isn’t any other spell useful for a priest other than healing spells or spells that have buff effects like boosting the damage, armor or speed of team or party members. Elemental or death magic is not good for a priest. It would definitely take time for him to learn these spells and would also expend too much of his or her energy. In other words, it would be a big waste of time. This is mentioned in all leveling guides for priests.
● Armor – a priest is most vulnerable when his hit point is low, this happens usually when you’re just starting or on the lower level parts. The priest’s biggest weakness is melee battle, the thicker your armor, the higher the chances of your survival. Most priest strength base starts off usually low, thus starting would usually mean wearing cloth based armor at best. The sooner you’re able to upgrade your armor when using the priest, the better.
● Group or party battle – the priest is best served when fighting or on a quest with a group. The priest is deemed a support unit and can hardly stand on his own. When the priest is with a group or a teammate, this usually works both for the party and the priest individually because there will be someone to tank the enemy while the priest backs them up. This makes the team formidable or close to invincible and could take on enemy. In this state, increasing levels would be a lot faster, both for the team and the priest.
● Attack tactics – we have already established that the priest a support unit and could hardly stand on its own. This doesn’t mean that the priest is helpless on his own. The priest can also conjure something up his sleeve to stun and surprise most enemies. Most of the offensive tactics of a priest comes from paralyzing enemies through blinding or stun attacks. This will not eliminate the enemy but would rather give the priest a chance to retreat. The priest is also quite difficult to kill for he can generate shields to protect himself and his party as well.
These are but simple priest levelling guide you can use to your advantage when using a priest.
The World of Warcraft continues to wow a lot of people all around the world. With the variety of options one can choose from in playing the game, more and more people get hooked with it, because of all the excitement and fun one can experience in playing with it. Aside from this, the fact that it lets you play with or against your friends simply adds more spice to the already interesting game that is played in the world of computers. With this game though, where you can select certain classes to play with, a number of classes are chosen more often than others. One of the classes that are not always chosen by beginners in the field is the priest. This may be because of its limitations in actual combats, but in reality, this class actually is also tough as long as you play your cards right. To ensure that this is the case, then it is best that you get more familiar with priest leveling build.
In terms of making your priest have a strong build, there are a number of talents you can make use of to improve your performance in the game. Such talents are usually readily available, and it will entirely depend on you on how you make use of them to your advantage.
One of the talents that are taken advantage by a lot of people who are experienced in making use of the priest is called the Spirit Tap. If you make use of your talent for the Spirit Tap you will be able to gain 3 points for your character. As is normally the case, mana is a limiting factor in your character’s speed in killing. With the use of the Spirit Tap, you do not have to deal with such limitations, since it will greatly help you in leveling up fast.
When you make use of the Shadowform, you will be able to save a lot of time in your game. Aside from that, you will improve your character’s ability to damage its opponents, as well as in increasing its ability to survive. Your leveling build will definitely become stronger with the Shadowform, thus it is best that you make use of it, when the situation calls for it.
Dispersion is an awesome spell you can learn to make use of. If you are able to acquire and utilize it to your advantage, then you no longer have to deal with running out of mana anymore. Just imagine if you have this ability. You will definitely level up your character faster, since you have unlimited supply of mana to help your character in doing a lot of things.
In relation to Dispersion is the Meditation. It is pretty similar to Dispersion; however, if you are not able to achieve permanent supply of mana with Dispersion, then making use of Meditation would help you achieve it.
These are just some of the talents you can make use of for your priest leveling build. There are a number of WOW leveling guides, which will provide you with the necessary step by step instructions in making use of each one of them. All you need to do is find them through the web. Just make sure you check out reviews about them, so that you will be able to land on a priest leveling guide that will really help you.