What Makes an Alliance Leveling Guide Good?
Playing in the World of Warcraft gives you an object to aim for. This is to become the best in this online game. To be at the top level , while doing it at the fastest time possible. If you are a beginner, also dreaming of conquering WOW, you may be surprised on how hard and challenging it is to do that. This game is not only for the bum with no mental exercise from years of inactivity. This is also suited for those with a lot of imagination, determination and drive to excel in this game. To make it easier for beginners like you, it is advisable that you follow an Alliance Leveling Guide to teach you through the intricacies of WOW in an understandable manner.
There are hundreds of guides like these that are available and easily accessible through internet or even in print. Yet you are not really sure if they are worth your money or even of your attention. You should learn to differentiate between the bogus and real. It would be such a drag if you were following a guide for the longest time and yet it leads you to nowhere. It wasted you effort and your much precious time. Here are some things to look for in searching for that ideal leveling guide.
● It should be concerned on speed. The faster you level, the more affective the guide is. Although speed will always depend on the style of the player, a good guide will tell you of concrete ways on how to go about it in a lesser time. They would usually have proofs that they attained level 80 with a record-breaking speed. This is for you find out if it is indeed credible or not.
● Detailed maps are a must. A good guide will show you exactly where you should be. It should have an add on that easily does the thinking for you. This will greatly help you save time to search for the correct location. Be keen to remember that the game is all about having the shortest time getting to the top.
● Leveling guides can provide information which quests are the most feasible to get into although many would not provide more intimate details. However, there are some guides that will automatically link you to other sites that will provide more answers to your questions. These will greatly help you to be aware of what the quest would turn out to be. It gives you time to prepare yourself if ever you would be in need of it.
● Videos are great sources of information. It also a better teaching guide for most of us are visual learners. The greater the extent of the topic of the video, the better the guide is. Some guides are keen to make this the main medium of their instruction.
● Leveling Guides are usually partial to a given class. They focus more on the class that they represent. You should be sharp in choosing the guide that will play the character that you really are going to play yourself. This makes the added coaching a lot more sense and usefulness.
● The last but not the least important thing to remember is that a good leveling guide will give free updates the moment that they have one. When the update is available, it should be distributed to their patronisers at once.
When you are on the hunt for the perfect Alliance Leveling Guide, always keep these things in mind.
Mage Levelling Guide for Beginners
In order to conquer the world of warcraft, you have to get by certain levels to be at the top. Most beginners find it very difficult to reach level 80. It is every player’s dream to reach it as soon as possible. You could improve your levelling game and reach level 80 at a faster rate of just 10 days worth of playing time. You just have to remember your strategy to play in each level in order to survive it and jump to the next level. Here are some top tips in your mage levelling guide that you need the next time you venture into the world of warcraft:
● You should always bring your consumables along. Drinking lots of water and making sure that your mana bar is always full assures you that you do not run out during a fight. This includes water, potions and food. These are essentials and should be checked to be at its optimum.
● Level 20 is always the place to be. This is where all good things at this class starts. You should reach level 20 as fast as possible in order to start playing your planned strategy. After conquering this level you will find out that levelling gets much easier. Go directly to this level and don’t be disturbed by other tasks such as collecting gold or going after unimportant quests.
● Think of Melee and remember to stay as far possible from her. Bombs for the long-range should be used when it already concerns her. Bear in mind to always keep your distance away from her. This increases your chances of survival and increases your mage levelling.
● Do not go after upgrading at this time. Save it until you reach level 80. Just pick up free rewards from the quests you completed and drops from the mob. This already covers you and could suffice until you can reach level 80. Do not spend your gold on updating your gears just yet. You could this later at the game with the correct amount of gold and right circumstance to use it in. Planning for a long-term goal is the key to levelling.
● Once you mastered your mage skills and the nuking hat, availing of the AoE level, you could be assured of huge benefits to reap.
● As they say, two heads are better than one. You could greatly improve your mage levelling skills when joined with a partner or a group. This increases your skill in crowd control, not to mention the fun of doing it with a group. This is essential especially in group type raids making sure that the surging mob is kept at bay. Going against tanks needs your skill in crowd control and having it done as a group increases the chances of your survival. Also using appropriate mage spells like the polymorph increases more your chances of faster levelling.
● You should acquire your first mount. Know however that it is not as easy as it sounds. You have to go through a lot of mobs in order to do this. You will be given stopovers at level 20 and 40. It is crucial that you have enough gold to buy the necessary gear to equip yourself and improve your mage skills.
Follow this mage levelling guide and hopefully it would be useful to you as battle it out in wow.