Mage Levelling Guide for Beginners
In order to conquer the world of warcraft, you have to get by certain levels to be at the top. Most beginners find it very difficult to reach level 80. It is every player’s dream to reach it as soon as possible. You could improve your levelling game and reach level 80 at a faster rate of just 10 days worth of playing time. You just have to remember your strategy to play in each level in order to survive it and jump to the next level. Here are some top tips in your mage levelling guide that you need the next time you venture into the world of warcraft:
● You should always bring your consumables along. Drinking lots of water and making sure that your mana bar is always full assures you that you do not run out during a fight. This includes water, potions and food. These are essentials and should be checked to be at its optimum.
● Level 20 is always the place to be. This is where all good things at this class starts. You should reach level 20 as fast as possible in order to start playing your planned strategy. After conquering this level you will find out that levelling gets much easier. Go directly to this level and don’t be disturbed by other tasks such as collecting gold or going after unimportant quests.
● Think of Melee and remember to stay as far possible from her. Bombs for the long-range should be used when it already concerns her. Bear in mind to always keep your distance away from her. This increases your chances of survival and increases your mage levelling.
● Do not go after upgrading at this time. Save it until you reach level 80. Just pick up free rewards from the quests you completed and drops from the mob. This already covers you and could suffice until you can reach level 80. Do not spend your gold on updating your gears just yet. You could this later at the game with the correct amount of gold and right circumstance to use it in. Planning for a long-term goal is the key to levelling.
● Once you mastered your mage skills and the nuking hat, availing of the AoE level, you could be assured of huge benefits to reap.
● As they say, two heads are better than one. You could greatly improve your mage levelling skills when joined with a partner or a group. This increases your skill in crowd control, not to mention the fun of doing it with a group. This is essential especially in group type raids making sure that the surging mob is kept at bay. Going against tanks needs your skill in crowd control and having it done as a group increases the chances of your survival. Also using appropriate mage spells like the polymorph increases more your chances of faster levelling.
● You should acquire your first mount. Know however that it is not as easy as it sounds. You have to go through a lot of mobs in order to do this. You will be given stopovers at level 20 and 40. It is crucial that you have enough gold to buy the necessary gear to equip yourself and improve your mage skills.
Follow this mage levelling guide and hopefully it would be useful to you as battle it out in wow.