Tips on Tailoring Leveling Guide
There are a lot of people searching for tailoring leveling guide for being a tailor is no easy task. There are many benefits and advantages gained when having a tailor on your team or guild. The basic function of a tailor is similar to that of an actual tailor we have in the present. He or she can weave cloth into one’s items. There is no limit to what a tailor can weave into an item. Almost any item can be utilized by a tailor. From armor, bags, shirts, cloth or any other cloth items can be used by a tailor to improve and enhance the item. Being a tailor can be quite tricky, this makes searching for help, tips and hints in tailoring a hot commodity. As we all know, what better hint or tip than knowing the character profession first. Of course, you have to learn to crawl before you walk. Below are just a few basic, needs to know information about the tailor profession.
● What makes the item the tailor used extremely rare and powerful is that when a tailor uses rare or scarce items found when certain quests. Some strong and powerful beasts that are tough to kill and slay drop some special items that carries magical attributes. These too can be used by the tailor to sow on items. The more powerful the artifact found by the player is, it is probably wise to save the item for later and have a tailor incorporate it on your armor, bag or cloth.
● Another great benefit of being a tailor is when having one in your team or guild. One of the attributes of the tailor is for it to inscribe unique symbols, signs or logos on items. What’s good for the guild is that they will have something inscribed on their shirts, bag or armor that is unique only to their guild and their guild members as stated in almost all tailoring leveling guides.
● You have to remember that as a tailor, you can incorporate almost any item into the item you choose to use. You have to carefully examine each item for each one hold different sets of attributes and bonuses. To name a few items a tailor can use, there’s linen, wool, silk, leather and even gems.
● Having a tailor as ones profession doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to be a tailor all throughout. There are actually plenty of second professions to choose from. However only a select few professions would complement the tailor profession. Enchanting is one of the professions that would complement the tailor profession well for this would greatly improve the items the tailor was able to utilize. Being a skinner is also a good profession that would complement the tailor well for as we know, the tailor utilizes leather very well. The third profession that complements the tailor is being a miner. Gems are one of the items with high attributes and benefit the tailor and his wares very well.
● You’ll always have to ask what character suits being a tailor perfectly, the answer then would be characters that are adept in spells, booster spells, curses and other crafts of the like. These would be mages, warlocks or priests.
These are a few basic information you need to know about the tailor profession. There are plenty more tailoring leveling guide out there, but you have to remember that knowing the profession is the best help or tip there is.